Learning at Shetland Library
Click Shetland: Drop-in @ Shetland Library
Need some extra help using computers and the Internet? Every Tuesday between 10am and 11am, Library staff run a drop-in session to help answer your computer queries. Just come to the library for some friendly and informal help. If you can’t come at this time, you can phone us on 01595 743868 to arrange a one-to-one appointment.
- At any other time, staff on duty will be happy to help you with any computer tasks you are getting stuck on - just ask.
- Our computers and wifi are free to use - more information on our computer services page.
- If you want some in-depth tuition, we can also put you in touch with our partners at Adult Learning or the Shetland College, where you can sign up for courses in using computers.
- Other places you can get help to use computers [PDF]
- You will find links to Adult Learning, Shetland College and other organisations or our Partners page.